14 July 2013

The Complete Guide to Everything

Hello readers!

Well it has been almost a month since the last post, and this has been mostly due to the absence of one half of the contributors.  Those who remained (me) could easily have been updating on a daily basis, were it not for the fact that I have been incredibly busy.  I know what you're thinking: that guy has probably been using all this free time to do something useful, something intellectual, something worthwhile.  Nope.  I've done what I always end up doing when left alone for prolonged periods: I have spent an unhealthy amount of time listening to comedy podcasts.  This is possibly because it feels like there is actually someone here with me; when I lived in a caravan for 10 weeks I managed to work my way through the entire Adam & Joe back catalogue.  This time it has been The Complete Guide To Everything.  If the video below makes you chuckle, you can listen to all of their output via their website.



In the future I should probably pick up the phone and get some real people round...

No comments:

Post a Comment